Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Here we go again!!!

It's finally the eve of my 2nd surgery!!! As weird at it is, I'm really excited!! WOOHOOOO...I'm ready to get this show on the road and get better already. Thank you to all my friends and family who called, texted or emailed me today to wish me good luck. Once again, I truly feel loved and appreciative of all the support.

I had a really exciting surprise this week...got an unexpected email from a recruiter on Thursday about a perfect job 15 minutes away from home, which is exactly what I did and love to do...Marketing for Professional Services firms. They loved my resume and asked me to come in, after interviewing yesterday, they asked me back for a 2nd interview today. They are aware of my "situation" and the big dilemna is whether to wait, or not to wait...I think they'd be crazy not to, because after all I am pretty awesome! But I won't know more until at least some time next week. It would be fantastic to know I have a job as I'm recovering!!!

But on other breaking news, I wanted to post a couple of pics of my right foot before I say goodbye to it:

Picture of my Fraternal Twins
Bye Bye Footsie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment