Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Surgery?

I've been slacking on writing my entries BIG time, but life has been pretty chaotic since going back to work. Now that I work full-time I'm just tired all the time and I don't really have the extra energy. I've been on the supplements for 3 weeks now but I can't really tell if they're making a difference yet.

I am meeting with my surgeon again next month because I think I may need to have more surgery...unfortunately one of the calluses came back on both of my feet and it has started to bother me some. Not to the level it used to hurt before, but enough to make me question when I should go under the knife again. I am definitely open to the possibility...now that I've embarked on this journey and devoted so much time to getting this fixed, I'm seeing it through!

But let's wait and see what Dr. Feldman has to say first...I would definitely want to wait until next year...I need to take a breather from hospitals. He always said he thought it may take two surgeries to correct everything so this isn't totally a shocker. I guess it just took a while for me to walk enough for the calluses to show up again. And if I do go back in, I'm already thinking of fixing my toes this time so I'll be all done for good!


In the spirit of getting me some much needed rest and relaxation, we are leaving on our 12 day trip to the Southern Caribbean tomorrow!!!!!!! I really should be sleeping right now since I'm supposed to wake up in 4 hours...LOL...I'm really excited to introduce my new footsies to the sand and to wear the cute sandals I bought!!!! 

Hasta la vista!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment