Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's still working =)

I have now been taking the two pain pills at night for two weeks and it's working GREAT!!!! I have had two really intense weeks at work with two major events that I was organizing back to back and this was sooo helpful!!! I'd go to sleep exhausted and wake up new.

The only day when I didn't wake up feeling very well was yesterday, but Friday was an extremely tiring day at work. For starters, I was up at 4:30am and hit the road by 5:30am to go set up the event. And then I was on my feet for most of the morning and part of the afternoon. Even a regular human being would be tired, let alone a human being with CMT.

I'm really excited to have a nice long Memorial Day weekend next week. And I'm really excited that my buddy Jess will be coming up to visit, hang out and get our surgery stories up to date!

1 comments:

Nic said...

Anonymous said...The upside to starting your day early is your body is as fresh and energized as its going to be. I loathe evening events...I'm always worried my legs are going to be shivering stems of jelly.
Enjoy your long weekend...and your time with Ms Pretty Shoes. :)

PS - this is Nic. Silly Google doesn't seem to want to recognize my account. :)

Post a Comment