Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to work!

It's time to go back to work and it feels as if I've been off for months...I went for my follow up on Thursday and thankfully things are looking good. My surgeon is really pleased with the surgery and the recovery has gone really well. Besides some swelling, my foot's doing great - I don't even need physical therapy. As you can see in the pic, the cut is a lot smaller than the others and thankfully it's off to the side of my foot so it doesn't hurt when I walk. Now we just have to wait for the swelling to go down and hope to see the results in about 4 to 6 weeks.

My biggest problem throughout recovery is the same as always, my leg pain. Unfortunately, the medicine that I was so excited about hasn't been working as well as it was before everything got messed up...I am hoping that going back to my routine, things will fall into place...what a sweet life it was when it worked!

On a completely unrelated note, my mom sent me this amazing video .... we should all strive to be a little more like this, help our brother/sister in need when they are down...click HERE to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I am a representative for a website called Help4CMT.com. We recently came across your blog and were so compelled by your experiences with CMT that we would like to ask if you’d be interested in sharing your story through our website? As you may already know, this month is CMT awareness month, therefore we are reaching out to people like you to share your stories and in return, help us reach out to others who share the same experience. We recently posted a page on our website titled CMT Awareness Month: 10 Symptoms to Look For and we would like your help in posting a link on your blog and/or by posting on your Facebook and Twitter.

Please take a minute to view our site and see if you’d like to join us in raising awareness of this progressive disease. We would hope you take interest in our endeavors. We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Best,
Yve Munoz
yvam777@gmail.com
Social Media Coordinator
www.Help4Cmt.com

Post a Comment