Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time for Surgery #3!!

As ready as I am for my surgery tomorrow, I sure was NOT ready for the little surprise I got this morning. As I was showering to get ready for work, I leaned in to put the conditioner down and slipped on something....just then, I saw my life flash before my eyes and everything went in slow motion. LOL. Ok it wasn't really this dramatic but it WAS very scary. Since I don't have any balance, I completely fell out of my tub and since there was NOTHING to hold on to, I brought down the curtain and the conditioner that was in my hand flew everywhere.

I have to be thankful that John was home and rushed to help me right away and also besides a small cut on my left foot and a lot of soreness, I'm ok. This never happened to me before and now it's a must to install those "old people" bars in my shower and maybe have a shower door instead of curtains. At least I would fall inside of the shower instead of out. I called my new surgeon just to give him a heads up but it's not enough damage to stop the surgery...thank goodness! I'm ready to get this show on the road.

I spoke to the hospital a little while ago and I'm the first appointment in the am so we have to be there at 6am and the surgery will be at 7:30am.

Thanks for all the well wishes and I'll see you on the other side :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment