Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!

Time flies...I can't believe it's been 2 years since my first reconstructive surgery (and my first surgery EVER!)...So much has happened since. I actually got a little emotional re-reading this entry: http://myjourneywithcmt.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-did-it-i-really-really-did-it.html

It was almost like I was reading someone else's story...I am really grateful for that first surgery. It turns out it was the best of the three I had. My left foot really is the best compared to my right foot, which I still struggle with a pesky callus that refuses to completely go away.

Since then, I've worked and stopped working, got a house, got married, had 2 more surgeries, got braces, got to meet lots of new CMT friends, returned to physical therapy full-time, started pool therapy...and the list goes on and on. I am happy to celebrate this date and how far I've come since that time. Maybe I should treat myself to a celebratory cupcake today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment